Sep 29, 2005

So you want to start a Blog

Well here I am, one of those people who write personal things about
themselves on the Internet for a billion people to have access to read yet
very few ever will. I am now among the throngs of writers who spill their
guts to a bunch of strangers (and maybe a few friends) that probably don't
care but they are just reading because they want to feel as if they aren't
alone, or they might just be bored.

Anyway now that I have gotten that negativity out of the way. HI. Thanks
for reading my blog. (maybe I will come back and delete that paragraph
above later) The hard part about having a blog is finding the time to
write in it and deciding what to write. I always think, "well if I write
about something that trivial then why not this other thing", and you can
see how that can turn into a vicious circle that ends in not writing
anything, so I will just write.

A little about me. I just moved about 8 weeks ago from a town of 35,000
in the middle of nowhere to a city of 350,000 ironically still in the
middle of nowhere but a little closer to somewhere. I left a small
business that I owned with my Dad and another partner to come and work for
The Man in a big faceless corporation. I went from a small office having
a desk with 2 enormous windows that faced main street in front of it to a
cubicle in a sea of cubicles about 30 feet from the nearest window that if
I sit back in my chair I can sort of see out of.

I have been married to my wonderful wife for 7 years and we have a 3 year
old son Jacob and a 1 year old son Ethan. They are both Awesome and I am
sorry that if you have kids, your kids have to be second best in the world ;-)

No comments: