Sep 22, 2006

"I Dee It"

FREEEEEDOOOOMMM!!! (to be yelled like Mel Gibson at the end of Braveheart when he is being tortured and they give him one last chance to recant)

I just finished my last 2 projects for my VB.net II class.  Which means I have now made it through the 4 hardest classes in my Computer Programming degree program (and with straight A's I might add).  Now I am going to take a break b/c my life has been on hold for the last 8 months that I have been taking these classes, not to mention organizing a class reunion. 

The amount of stress in the last month has been killing me.  Now with the reunion over and my classes being done (for now) it is a huge weight off my shoulders and I don't know what I will do with all of the extra time!  My stomach started even bothering me a lot last week.  The prescription strength Prevacid stopped working so I doubled the dose and it still has been pretty bad.  I have some Nexium samples from the doctor that I am trying out.  Hopefully with that and the reduced stress my stomach will go back to normal.  If not they will have to put this scope down my throat and through my stomach to see what is going on!  I hate not being able to eat hardly anything or drink in Coke :-(


**"I Dee It" is what Ethan says anytime he accomplishes something cool.  = "I did it".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!
I am very proud of you.
If I ever need classes taken I will let you do them for me. I need my GPA brought up.
Love Ya!