Dec 11, 2007

Help Wanted!

Do you need a job? Considering a career in computer technology? Then do I have the job for you!

Systems Analyst (aka Web Designer)

Plus you get to work with me! What more could you ask for.

Seriously though if you know webpage design then this is a great job. It is with a good solid company with great benefits. What you really need to know is Dreamweaver and html. Knowledge of ASP and javascript are important and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash would be a good plus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No web design knowledge here...but does your company have need for an HR guy?

nattyman said...

As a matter of fact Todd.


http://www.wolterskluwer.apply2jobs.com/
index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.
showJob&RID=1427&CurrentPage=1

Anonymous said...

I have actually submitted my resume for this job. I have my resume out to several different places, but this is actually the one that I really want...

We need to talk this Saturday night.

Anonymous said...

i hear clothing is optional. very cool.