Nov 4, 2005

The Apprentice

Markus cracks me up. LOL.

Every time he starts to say anything I am literally rolling around on the floor.  I have never seen someone string together so many words and not communicate any comprehensible idea.  (**Spoiler**) Even though I have thought from day one that Markus should be fired I must say that he has grown on me the way that the annoying kid at school... (now it is the next day since I wrote everything before this.  I was interrupted with a trip to the emergency room.  More on that later.) So Marcus had grown on me like how the annoying kid at school might grow on you b/c you feel sorry for him since everyone else hates him.  So I was kind of sad to see him go, he made the show interesting.

(**Still Spoiler**) It seemed to me that Clay was more detrimental to that specific task, but he had also done well on the task before where he was a good salesmen for the golf items.  So I can see that it was probably better for the team as a whole for Markus to go but the show will be a little less interesting with out him  :-(  and even though he was a worthless player he will be missed by me.

No comments: