May 20, 2006

Moved Out But Not In.

Well it is 3:30 in the morning and I am laying in bed typeing this in our new house.  This has been the longest weekend of my life and it is only half way over.  We have moved out of the apartment but not exactly moved into the house.  Lots of stuff still packed into the Explorer and stuff sitting in the Garage.  In the morning we drive to GC to get the rest of our things from our old house so the renters can move in on Sunday and of course pick up the boys from Grandma's house.  I don't know if I have ever been this tired before in my life.  I don't know why I am typing this and not going to sleep.  I have a lot of funny stories about this whole adventure but I am too tired to tell any of them so maybe on Sunday night.  Goodnight...

BTW: I blew out my knee with all of this moving and so anyone that wants to help move some boxes out of our basement is welcome :-)

No comments: