Mar 20, 2007

Through The Eyes Of Jacob

Jacob received a camera from his Aunt Gail for Christmas. Here is Jacobs photo journal starting on about Christmas 2006 up until today March 20th, 2007. You can pretty much assume that he took the picture unless you see him in the picture and it is obvious the he didn't. In the cases that he didn't take the picture it is usually Ethan and sometimes its taken by his Aunt Rachel. I have removed a few pictures that you couldn't tell what they where at all (probably taken by Ethan) but for the most part I have left it unedited.

I present to you the world through the eyes of a 4 year old boy...

Through The Eyes Of Jacob

5 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I love this collection of pictures, even though it shows a lot more of the messier parts of our house than my photo journal would. :-) I love seeing how he frames things and what he chooses to highlight.

Kim from Kansas said...

Yeah, he's short. (just kidding). These are cute!

Gail said...

I love the pictures!! When is Ethan's photo journal going on or did all of his have to get edited?

Melanie-Pearl said...

this is awesome!