Jun 7, 2007

Samuel Settles In


Jacab and Ethan were both excited to hold him. Ethan is obsessed with "helping" Samuel with his binky. The new rule is that Ethan isn't supposed to touch it. Jacob, as you can see in the picture is very helpful with the binky.




Samuel shows off how strong he is by lifting his head after only being out in the big world for about 36 hours. At one point I laid him on his stomach then I went to get my camera and when I turned back around he was on his back. Thanks Betsy for the great blanket!

**He really doesn't cry that much. Just when I am taking pictures.

3 comments:

betsyann said...

Are you sure his name's not Samson?

betsyann said...

Oh, and thanks for the blanket pictures. It warms my little heart to see him on it. Kind of like a hug from afar.

Gail said...

He has so much hair!! I hope he gets Ethan's eyelashes. Can't wait to see him and hold him and kiss him and . . .
Love ya,
Aunt Gail