Sep 28, 2007

A little less wise...

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed this morning (Friday). I have been putting it off for a good ten years now and I was a little nervous going into it. I would have to say it has been worse than I imagined it would be. The first 4 hours afterword were extremely painful and miserable. The first Percocet didn't do any good, finally I took a second one about 2 hours later and it helped. The worst part now is that I can't read without getting nauseous! Even now I am looking off to the side as I type this to avoid looking at the screen as much as possible. So I am extremely bored. Also I have been having problems getting them to stop bleeding. Right now I am sitting here with a tea bag crammed into the back of my mouth because the acid in it is supposed to help stop the bleeding. Well that is all I can handle for now or I am going to go puke.

3 comments:

In the Mix said...

Embrace the Percocet!!!

You can call me Kentolla said...

I hear ya man, that is one of the most painful things they can do to a person. I ended up taking two tube socks, filling them with ice, tying them together and ace bandaging to my face. It was pretty awesome!

I hope you're doing better now...

Anonymous said...

here here to blogger numero one! Embrace it! Or let me!