Nov 17, 2006

In light of all of my recent grumbling I have decided to post a list of things I am thankful for.

So here it is. I am thankful for...
  1. A God that loves me enough to die for me.
  2. My amazing wife Jenny and my 2 wonderful little boys.
  3. My Parents and family that are too many to mention but you know who you are.
  4. My friends that I have had since High School and Junior High who haven't gotten tired of me yet.
  5. My job. Despite the new arrangement I do love my job and I am thankful for it everyday and I recognize that it is a gift from above.
  6. Living in a country where I have the freedom to worship without fear.
  7. The Church we have been attending, Wheatland Mission.
  8. Our home.
  9. The big sky and the open plains.
  10. Coca~Cola, Mmmmmmm...


"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thes 5:18

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

You can call me Kentolla said...

don't you feel better now?
Mmmmm... Coca~cola...