Oct 5, 2005

Can I Change My Answer?

In my interview for my current job a few months ago my now boss asked me
first what my favorite customer is like and then he asked me what my least
favorite customer is like. I don't remember exactly what my answer for
least favorite was, maybe something about a really picky customer or
someone who changes their mind a lot.

Today I have a better answer. People who are very specific about what
they want. They don't know what it is that they want, but they do know
what they don't want!

I think that might be my final answer. I just spent an hour on the phone
with a lady who was actually very nice but fits the above description
perfectly, and really I would rather have somebody yell at me for 5
minutes and then hang up. BTW I am involved in graphics and webpage
design, which has a humorous story about it but I don't know if I want to
share that secret with the world just yet ;-)

No comments: