Oct 21, 2005

My Office Space

Reflections and Stories About My Office Space.

I have been at my new job for almost 3 months now.  My biggest complaint is my chair.  Not only is at least 5 years old, but it is extremely uncomfortable.  My tailbone is sore every night and it won't raise up high enough for my legs.

They have finally finished construction of the new office space on the first floor, which I pray they will never send me too, but about half of my half of the floor moved down there a week ago.  Then yesterday I noticed the tech guys bringing up a bunch of new computers to fill up those now empty cubicles with new people.  My window of opportunity was about to pass.  So I set off on a mission to find myself a decent chair.  I searched far and wide for something to cushion my posterior end better than my current operation.  I probably sat in over 20 different chairs and passed over more than that.  It was very disappointing I could not find anything better!  Pretty pathetic not one decent chair in the whole bunch.  Maybe that is why all those people moved to the basement, their butts hurt.  Maybe they have new chairs down there.  Hmmmm.... maybe moving below wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Note to self:  find out if they have better chairs in the basement...

On another note I have discovered that the 3rd floor seems to be the good looking floor.  I have been down there a few times and for some reason all of those people are better looking than the people on my floor, the 4th floor, man and woman alike.

Note to self:  find out why I am not on the 3rd floor.

Finally, I hate it when you get on the same bathroom schedule as someone else.  I have run into the same guy in the bathroom 3 times today (I drink lots of water).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This entry made me laugh out loud.