May 24, 2007

Take Pictures to Beautiful Advantage.

I got a new camera today. I have been wanting this specific camera for about 6 months now and I have been really saving for it for about 2 months. It is a Nikon D80 if you care to know and below are a few of my first pictures I took tonight as I am learning to use it. I still have a long way to go in understanding how to work everything so expect better pictures in the future.






The title of this post, "Take Pictures to Beautiful Advantage", is from a Nikon video I saw on the Nikon website. The voice in the video sounded American but about halfway through the video I realized that most of what he was saying didn't sound quite right. It sounded like it had been translated from Japanese to English using the Google translator. The video ended with the line above.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nattyman said...

Sorry just realized that Jacob is in his underwear in that 3rd picture. I am so used to him being mostly naked all the time I didn't even think about it. He is only 4 years old though so if you have a problem with it... get a life.

lobiwan said...

Luucky...

Jenny said...

Is Heath lucky to get the new camera, or is Jacob lucky to get to be mostly naked all the time? I think both.