May 31, 2007

Waiting for her to pop!

Well I am home for a while now. Jenny's blood pressure is high enough and she is feeling bad enough, at least at times, that I am going to work from home until after the baby is born. Jenny went in for some tests this morning and she will see the doctor this afternoon. The doctor will either put her on bed rest, induce labor or say "we will just have to keep a close eye on things". I think Jenny will cry if the later happens.

Right now I can't do much work b/c I am waiting to hear back from one of our network administrators about my VPN password. It has been about a year and a half since I used it last so I can't remember what it is. Until then I can't get the files off of my computer at work to do anything.

I have a friend that I met from work getting married this weekend. He has been living in our basement for the last 2 months, which hasn't been a problem at all but it will be nice to not have to worry about wearing pants all the time... or a shirt for that matter. He has asked me to do the pictures for his wedding, but I will be at a disadvantage because it is an Orthodox wedding which I have never seen before. I guess I will get to see how a wedding is "supposed" to be done. Of course all is dependent on when this baby decides to come out.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I can't believe you used the word "pop!" However, I am glad you are at home to take care of Jenny. Good luck with the pictures.
Gail

Jenny said...

We should hear back about the 24 hr. test either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning. If the protein count is over 300 they will induce. However, my blood pressure was back down below the limit and there was no protein in my dipstick test at my appointment today! It doesn't mean protein won't show up in the 24 hr. test, but it is encouraging that maybe I still could have this baby without being diagnosed with preeclampsia.